Some parts of electric vehicles are damaged，it's more cost-effective to repair than to buy a new one, and it can also be used for a long time; but some parts are broken, new ones are better than repair, and it's more cost-effective and safer for users. If the following parts are damaged, it's best to choose new ones, otherwise it will not only affect normal riding, but also may bring various safety risks.
1. Rechargeable battery. For electric vehicles, the battery is the most important core component, and it usually needs to be replaced with a new one after 2 years of use. If it has been swollen and used, it will easily lead to continuous "thermal runaway" and fire! And some users only replace one of the four batteries when it is broken. This method is wrong, because when the battery leaves the factory, the error between the voltage and the discharge time of the entire battery is very small. Bring safety hazards to the entire battery, and the battery replacement is not long-term, it is more cost-effective to buy a whole new battery!
2. Brake. A good brake is very important for the safety of riding on the road. Without a brake, you can only do nothing in an emergency. Once an accident occurs, it is even more dangerous. The brake pads are thin, and the brakes ca n’t stop. If they have “broke to the end,” they will continue to be used, not only wasting electricity, but the brakes are not working. In order to save money, many people only replace the new brake pads and ignore the "brake disc". Under normal conditions, the brake discs are flat. If the bumps are uneven, you must replace the brakes with a new one!
3. Charger. The charger is a component that is suitable for the battery. For a long time, the charger is hot, the circuit board is burnt, the components are discolored, and the casing is deformed ... Many factors have a certain adverse effect on the battery, even if a small component is damaged. After repairing other components, new faults occur, the components are aging, and the circuit board is aging. You should replace the charger with a new one. If the rechargeable battery is damaged due to the charger, it is too much to lose!
4. Front wheel hub. Because the bearing will gradually wear during riding, the bearing force will be uneven over time, and abnormal noise will be emitted. The hubs are mostly aluminum rings, and the damage of the bearing will easily cause the bearing to grind the outer circle. That is to say, the outer circle of the bearing twists the "nest" of the "card" bearing and makes a "giggle", even if it can be used thinly. On the iron sheet, but the bearings on both sides lose concentricity, the bearings are more likely to break! If the bearing is worn out, it is better to replace it with a new front ring!
5. Shock absorber. Shock absorbers are used to slow down the vibration of the entire vehicle, and often compress and rebound, it will leak oil over time, reduce "elasticity", and even deform the collision. If you reset the deformation by smashing it, it will weaken the rigidity of the parts and also smash it easily. The shock absorber even smashed and turned in one direction while riding, which brought danger to the ride.
6. Eight fork bowls. It is also called a pressure bearing. Its main function is to control the turning flexibility of the car and better control the steering. Electric vehicles have been used for a long time, and the front forks are inevitably subject to a certain degree of wear. If users feel that they are struggling to turn, they will refuel and reluctantly ride when turning. This will accelerate the wear of the front fork components. Can only regret it!